Highest priority is given to the projects which are deemed to have:
- Creative ideas and high artistic standards
- Commercial potential for international distribution
- Qualified production team
- Strong financing potential
- Willingness to and potential for co-production
- The Selection Committee consist of a group of at least three established representatives of the film and media industry.
- The Selection Committee represent at least two different European countries.
Participating producers will get an exclusive pitching meeting with our moderator and pitch expert the day before they pitch. This should give the producers the chance to go through the pitch and become even more prepared to present their project in the open arena pitch-session.If your project has been selected, go to the ACCREDITATION page to register.
INFO ABOUT THE FORUM PITCH ACCREDITATION:
Price excl. 25% VAT is 2,700 SEK (around 260 €) and gives access to all three days of the Forum for up to two people including meetings with decision-makers.
For teams of 3 or more people the price is 1,000 SEK extra per person.
This accreditation includes:
► Exclusive consultancy pre-meeting with the Pitch Moderator and FF Line- & Pitch Producer
► Hand-on advices and prepartion techniques
► Match made one to one meetings with decision-makers
► Observers seat at the Forum Pitching Event 1 + 2 March 11th and 12th
► Access to The Opening Industry Day conference and Evening Mingle
► Two networking lunches
► Four networking coffee breaks
► Exclusive login to The Forum members area
► The indispensable Financing Forum Guide, packed with information and contacts on broadcasters, funders, distributors, commissioning editors and co-producers
► Producers meet Producers Breakfast, March 11th
► Evening Cocktail Mingle, March 10th