Through the years, our Pitching Events have led to the improvement of the quality of the projects and of storytelling for kids. The personal interaction is crucial to us – it's about chemistry.
For information about pitching fee and registration go to HOW TO ATTEND.
For questions regarding pitching, please contact Project Manager Maritte Sørensen / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pitching System at M:brane has these benefits for producers:
- To launch a project and make a buzz
- To connect to decision-makers and get your name out there
- To get a testing ground for your presentation and trailer
- To advance the way you understand your project and the way you communicate it
- To learn from the feedback from our experts
- To learn what works for the crowd
- To meet future co-production and other partners
- To schedule one-on-one meetings with decision-makers
- To prepare for your next project
- To be inspired by the visions, ideas and experimental projects of others
The pitching takes place in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Malmö where an audience of industry professionals will participate as observers.
Moderator: Ove Rishøj Jensen, EDN
Pitching Sessions: 5 + 5 minutes
Each team will have exactly 5 minutes to pitch followed by 5 minutes of proposals and comments from the moderator and present desicion-makers.
The pitching is done by the producer and a maximum of two other people chosen by the producer.
After the 5 minutes of pitching the moderator will pose questions to a panel of Decision Makers and Experts to highlight and go in-depth with the potential in each project.
The producers and Decision Makers can schedule private one-to-one meetings to intensify the dialogue.
Each Pitch is filmed and will be oploaded to the inlog section of M:Brane website. This gives Pitching Producers opportunity to re-view their pitch and to work further on their pitching skills . They can also screen the pitch to potential new partners after returning from M:brane. Decision Makers back home, can access and screen the pitches, whenever they wants to discuss a certain project with colleagues back home.
ObserversPlus at M:Brane will have an opportunity to schedule one-to-one meetings with the participating Decision Makers and Experts. These meetings will be set up in accordance to time slots available and after acceptance from the requested person. Please go to the HOW TO ATTEND* to register as an ObserverPlus.