Submission for m:brane 2020
Submission opens fall 2019 and deadline is Thursday December 5th 2019
To submit a project click here.
Submitting to M:brane is free of charge. For selected projects a Pitching fee* will apply. Price excl. 25% VAT is 2,500 SEK (around €253) and gives access to all three days of M:brane for up to two people and is including meetings with Decision Makers.
For questions regarding pitching, please contact Project Manager Maritte Sørensen / email@example.com
M:brane is exclusively aimed at:
- Production for all and genres and platforms inc immersive for children and youth up to the age of 18.
- Full length films or series and multiplatform
- Productions aimed at cinema and/or multiplatform
- Special Focus on live action
- All genres accepted
- Co-productions from Europe
- Professional production companies
1 fully completed Project Entry Form:
- Synopsis: 500 characters
- Style: 240 characters
- Cross Media Strategy: 380 characters
- Director/Producer Statement: 360 characters
- Director Bio: 310 characters
- Producer Bio: 310 characters
- Production Company Profile: 160 characters
- Goals at M:brane: 200 characters
- Producer's e-mail
- Company's website
- Contact person - Name/Surame
- Adress/ ZIP/ City/ Country
- Contact person's e-mail (Swedish applicants also Organisation no.)
- Phone number (+ country code)
- VAT number
- Target audience
- Treatment - max 2 pages - PDF upload
- Budget summary - max 1 page - PDF upload
- Financial structure - max 1 page - PDF upload
- Letters of intent or commitment - PDF upload
- Portrait photo of producer and director – TIFF, PDF, jpg or EPS upload (300dpi)
Please be aware that the text you submit about the project is the text we will print in the catalogue, if the project is selected for pitching. Please check your submission for spelling mistakes, incorrect information and other inconsistencies.
The images you submit must have a resolution fit for printing - at least 300 dpi.
When applying, the project must have finalized at least 10% of the financing. This financing shall be presented with at least a signed 'Letter of Intent' from a financier with the granted sums defined.
The budget must be in currency of EURO and all documentation MUST be presented in English. A maximum of two projects per company can be entered.
Producers can apply without a director attached.
Upon completion of project, you must mention that you have pitched the project at M:brane and feature M:branes logo in the credits. To obtain a logo, please write us an email.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Submissions in other languages than English will not be accepted. Submissions with budgets in other currencies than EURO will not be accepted.
*INFO ABOUT M:brane PITCH ACCREDITATION:
Price excl. 25% VAT is 2,500 SEK (around €253) and gives access to all three days of M:brane for up to two people including meetings with decision-makers.
For teams of 3 or more people the price is 1,000 SEK extra per person.
This accreditation includes:
- Exclusive consultancy pre-meeting with the Pitch Moderator and FF Project Manager
- Hand-on advices and prepartion techniques
- Match made one to one meetings with decision-makers
- Observers seat at M:brane Pitching Event 1 + 2 March 11th and 12th
- Access to The Opening Industry Day conference and Evening Mingle
- Two networking lunches
- Four networking coffee breaks
- Exclusive login to M:brane members area
- The indispensable M:brane Guide, packed with information and contacts on broadcasters, funders, distributors, commissioning editors and co-producers
- Evening Cocktail Mingle on March 10th